Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Soft Pretzels, Lenses, and Meh

So.

This week.

Interesting, to say the least.

My friend and I were having a conversation when all of a sudden a thought took over my brain.

Soft pretzels.

So I wrote this two paragraph thing on how my friend is the soft pretzel to my life. And ended up drawing this.




I mean... He always smells good and he kinda looks like a soft pretzel...


And I also wrote this little word to describe my week so far.







It has been an incredibly interesting week but I have had the sudden desire to do nothing at all.


What really topped this week off was when my glasses broke. Like, actually broke. Not like that one time I was trying to get my sweatshirt off and the stem snapped. They actually....




Yeah.


'TIS STORYTIME.


OKAY, SO, I WAS AT THE GYM. Shooting around and stuff. I left to retrieve my ball and I come back and BANG! A ball hits the side of my head and little bits of plastic that I recognize to be my glasses are lying on the ground. I hear my brother yell "HEY! THAT'S MY SISTER!" as I blink myself back to reality. I pick up the pieces and face an apologetic voice "I'm so sorry, I am so so sorry.". I tell him numerous times that I'm alright and I give him a thumbs up and a bro-fist. My friend, Mattie, grabs my hand and tells me to head to the restroom to clean up some minor cuts on my face. I rip my hand away and charge to the ball I had set for shooting, the net snaps and I smile satisfactory. "Okay, now let's go clean all this blood up." I say, she grabs my hand and leads my blurry vision to the bathroom.

THE END.


That's basically what happened.

I thought I had only found one lens, but I found the other today in my bag.

And what did I do?

I had some fun with them.










Lenses are pretty cool. A little piece of glass can give you the ability to see the world like never before.

Eyes are so underrated.


I mean, think about it. There are these little orb-things IN YOUR HEAD that make you see things. They give you perspective and colors and art and mountains and grass and smiles and OTHER EYES THAT THEY CAN SOMEHOW COMMUNICATE WITH.

Eyes are cool.

~Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment