Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Persons

Wow I haven't updated in four months and twenty-one days. Oopsies. School has been all in my face and my bed has been begging for attention. My time has been fought for, writing has been in last place...

Until now.

Because finally inspiration came knocking on my door and my time has made a yellow brick road leading to the magical land of blogger.

Because people have been impacting my life so much.

People are weird. At least to me, anyway.

But recently there has been a person like no other, they came into my life and showed me the world through a different perspective, and showed me through a different perspective. They've inspired me and motivated me and made me giggle and made me smile and made me look like an idiot.

But man, I love them.

Yet recently there has been a person who has impacted me like no other, who has brought me to a different view of me and has kept me in the darker perspective of the world. And they've made me cry and made me crumble and made me scream silently and tear myself apart and make me feel like an idiot.

But man, I love them.


Have you ever met that one person who just understands everything? Who can make you smile and who would do anything for you?

And, have you ever met that person who makes you feel like a complete failure and your only hope in life is a dud? The person who would do anything to keep you in that place?


People. People are weird.


But have you met that one God who loves you despite of your mistakes and your past and your scars? Have you met that one who loves you beyond measure? The one that if you fully devote yourself to Him, all things will work in the end?


That's God. And God is awesome.

And that God has made me complete and happy and joyful and loving and kind.

And that God goes over all people.

And that God covers me in love. Even when I can't see it, even when I'm too arrogant to believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment